Floriaan van Bemmelen (1960) worked hands on as a general practitioner in the Dutch primary health care sector, prior to branching out into the fields of coaching and management. He focuses on collectively achievable results, while ascribing to the adage: ‘The devil is in the doing’.
Van Bemmelen trains and coaches both individual clients as well as entire teams. In addition, he specialises in conflict mediation. As a manager, he himself enters the process and becomes part of the results. However, sometimes you simply need to put your money where your mouth is’.
- harmonising all players’ different interests
- people orientated and capable of dissolving blocks in a cooperative context
- operates at the higher managerial levels, ability to retain the necessary focus
- an eye for quality and financial return on investment
- innovative, solution focussed and accessible